Recipes – Desserts
More coming soon!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Banana Pudding
Where the South meets the South Pacific – basically this is Paula Deen’s banana pudding recipe jazzed up with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, and idea we came up with for our Tiki themed tailgate party in 2007.
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farms Chessman Cookies
- 6 to 8 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5 ounce box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed or an equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped
Line bottom of 13x9x2 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and put the bananas on top. Blend milk with pudding and mix well with a handheld mixer. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together in a bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and add to pudding mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Pour mixture over cookies and bananas. Cover with remaining bag of cookies. Refrigerate.